The PRIME International Merchandise Return Service (PRIME IMRS) is a low cost tracked postage-paid international returns service. It is designed for e-Sellers to better compete in the e-commerce market, where free returns can drive customer loyalty and increase sales.
The advantages of the IMRS service include:
- Very easy operational specifications
- Advance notification of returning items, which allows them to be re-sold faster
- Customers can access easily printable labels to return unsuitable goods
- A proof of return can be generated at the Post’s counter or the receipt part of the return label can be stamped
- Returned items are delivered with electronic confirmation of delivery
PRIME IMRS is a stand alone service not linked to the product or service used to send the items in the first place. The e-retailer can mail the original goods using any method (tracked, untracked, EMS or parcels), with the PRIME IMRS returns service offering a tracked pre-paid delivery for the customer’s returned goods.
PRIME IMRS is the ideal reverse service for goods with low commercial value. With PRIME IMRS, no compensation is provided by Posts in case of loss or damage. Posts are, however, free to compensate their customers if they so decide.